Die Tech Services Inc.’s journeymen are certified with the United States Department of Labor Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training and have an average of 20 years experience.
We provide skilled labor for the plastic compression/injection molding companies who need a mold maker to perform preventative maintenance in a production environment for a defined length of time and are looking for workers that:
- Are knowledgeable, experienced, and versatile to any job
- Are ready to work with their own tools
- Can blend into your company’s culture and your safety standards
- Can arrive to your site to work any shift you need
- Don’t come with an inflated price tag
Most people who buy skilled labor are not even aware that:
- Traditional temp agencies do not carry liability insurance on the employees they contract out.
- Tool and die companies that contract die makers don’t have the ability to send a worker in a moment’s notice.
- Tool and die companies that contract die makers will reserve their best die makers for their own use.
- Other companies who offer contract skilled labor cannot offer a guarantee for the work their people do. If they break it – you pay for it!
We always offer:
- Experienced and dedicated die makers who are able to work on all phases of die making.
- Field supervision and human resources for our employees to save your own resources.
- A stable work force and long term employee relationships because our employees are provided an excellent wage and benefit package.
- Satisfaction guaranteed to maintain customer confidence.
To help plastic mold facilities make the best decision possible, we offer a free pre-assessment to determine a labor solution that can help you keep your focus on your business.