Die Tech Services offers professional services to manage and/or consult on-site with all phases of Tool Build. Our Project Managers have over 20 years of experience each and are trained in the following areas of full service tooling development.
- Act as project leader in the program management and APQP process.
- Determine and monitor all project goals.
- Develop and conduct project feasibility studies for designs and achieve key milestones dates.
- Document project management checklist and approvals.
- Recommend and prepare release documents for prototypes, new projects, pilots, engineering changes and miscellaneous orders.
- Requisition tooling, capital and tryout material for projects.
- Provide customer support on an as needed basis
- Follow up all facets of the project from cell layout, launch and run at rate.
- Assist in preparing quotations.
- Value analysis and value engineering ideas.
- Monitor and assist suppliers on meeting project goals.
- Assess and implement continuous improvement projects in relation to current or future project planning.
Contact us for more information