Because of the reputation we have earned regarding contracting die makers as needed, we have expanded our skilled labor services to include CNC machinists with a background in mold and die machining.
We provide skilled labor for companies to fill a gap in production for a defined length of time and are looking for workers that:
- Are knowledgeable, experienced, and versatile to any job
- Are ready to work with their own tools
- Can blend into your company’s culture and your safety standards
- Can arrive to your site to work any shift you need
- Don’t come with an inflated price tag
Most people who buy skilled labor are not even aware that:
- Traditional temp agencies do not cover insurance on the employees they contract out.
- Other companies who offer contract skilled labor cannot offer a guarantee for the work their people do. If they break it – you pay for it!
We always offer:
- Experienced and dedicated CNC machinists who have a background in die and mold machining.
- Field supervision and human resources for our employees to save your own resources.
- A stable work force and long term employee relationships because our employees are provided an excellent wage and benefit package.
- Satisfaction guaranteed to maintain customer confidence.
To help you make the best decision possible, we offer a free pre-assessment to determine a labor solution that can help you keep your focus on your business.
We are currently growing our staff of CNC machinists.
Contact us for availability